The Vision, Mission, Goals, and Values of the Department's
To become a leading IT faculty within which the most important IT majors required in Omani society.
Is to provide the local market with excellent female graduates equipped with the qualifications and skills that qualify them to serve the Omani society in the field of computer science and information technology and to cope with the rapid development of this science.
- Preparing graduates with knowledge and skills required in the labor market.
- Develop and develop study plans to suit the needs of the labor market.
- keep abreast of rapid developments in the field of information technology and applications.
- Developing the skills and abilities of female students in enhancing their personality and their literal and social style.
- Strengthening the capacity of the members of the Commission in keeping up with the use of modern technologies in teaching and learning.
- attracting students to specialization.
- Attracting outstanding faculty members.
- Encouraging scientific research and publishing research in scientific journals and international conferences.
- Encouraging joint scientific research among faculty members or similar departments in different universities.
- Employment of modern technology in the educational process.
1- Academic integrity.
3-Teamwork & Cooperation.