Program Objectives and Learning Outcomes
- Open channels of communication with the corresponding departments inside and outside Oman.
- Graduate students with a high level of legal knowledge and humanities sciences.
- Encourage scientific research in the field of legal studies.
- Employ and apply theoretical legal information.
Provide legal courses with high professional characteristics to meet the requirements of the job market.
- Write and draft different legal documents.
- Find solutions to legal problems and issues with logical thinking.
- Master legal terms in both Arabic and English.
- Train students in the mock court.