The Department of Managerial and Financial Sciences aspires to be a leading and distinguished department in various fields including accounting, financial and banking sciences, business administration, and other related sciences locally and internationally.
The mission of the department is to graduate students with educational, practical and technical capabilities and to create specialized leadership and entrepreneurial skills that contribute to the development of the local community through partnerships with local women's and Arab social institutions.
Objectives of the Department:
The department aims to:
1. Build the student's personality and developing her scientific and practical abilities to undertake leadership positions in public and private sector institutions.
2. Grasp and participate in the latest knowledge reached in the areas of finance and business.
3. Contribute to meet the needs of the Omani labor market in the administrative, financial, banking and accounting fields
4. Promote the culture of entrepreneurship towards the establishment of small and medium-sized enterprises
5. Giving students practical skills through practical training and case studies in the administrative, financial, banking and accounting fields
6. Develop plans and curricula on a continuous basis to suit the needs of the labor market
7. Attract faculty members with the capability and ability to innovate and develop
8. Work to create the appropriate educational environment to motivate students to excellence in their academic achievement
9. Strength the partnership and cooperation with the local community
10. Conduct research and investigation in the administrative, financial, banking and accounting fields
- Professionalism and Team Work
- Academic Integrity
- Excellence, Innovation and Creativity
- Transparency and Accountability
- Upholding Ethical Values
- Tolerance and Respect for Other Cultures