Al Zahra College for Women aspires to being one of the reputable Higher Education Institutions for the education of women in the Sultanate of Oman, the region and internationally.
The mission of Al Zahra College for Women is to graduate well educated women with the knowledge, skills, attitudes and values to contribute positively to society.
- Enhance Academic Standards .
- Enrich Teaching & Learning.
- Optimize the use of Information & Learning Technology.
- Promote Research.
- Foster Community Engagement.
- Enhance Management.
- Maintain Adequate Staffing.
- Provide Appropriate Physical Resources.
- Academic integrity
- Professionalism and ethical conduct
- Team work and cooperation
- Transparency and accountability
- Adherence to Islamic values
- Respect for diversity
Al Zahra College for women s Graduate Attributes
- discipline-relevant knowledge and skills
- Are familiar with current developments in their field of study
- possess problem and solving critical things skills
- Demonstrate an ability to evaluate , synthesize and interpret information \ data and propose conclusion
- possess sound communication IT skills
- Are motivated as lifelong learners
- Are able to collaborate and work in team to enhance the attainment of team goals \objectives \ tasks \ assignments
- Are able to apply conduct themselves professionally and ethically in the workplace
- Are able to apply creativity to their work
- possess high respect and appreciation for the Omani culture as well as other diverse cultures
- Are aware of their role as good citizens
A tremendous tool and online ovulation checker that will help you plan for a baby in an easy to understand interface.